表达观点的句型： I think 。
As far as I am concerned。 For my part。
Personally speaking。 As to me,。
As I see it,。 It seems to me that。
In my view。 If I may say so, I think。
I'm of the opinion that。 If you ask me,。
I believe/feel。 In my opinion ,。
1)It is true that 。, but one vital point is being left out.
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact.
3) Some people say 。, but it does not hold water.
4) Many of us have been under the illusion that。
5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
6) It makes no sense to argue for 。
7) Too much stress placed on 。 may lead to 。
8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that 。
9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that 。
1.Adults should need to pass a comprehensive parenting test and gain a parenting license before they have children because how they will nurture their children will have enormous impacts on the children's future. The impacts on the children are their point of views on different aspects of today's society, relationship with other people, and future careers.
2.People are all actors upon the stage of life because how well they "act" will determine whether they will successfully complete their shows. And every scene they bring to the audience affects their reputation and future career.
3.There are a number of differences between North and South china, such as landform, climate and customs.